Hi everyone sorry I havn't been on DA for a while, busy with all the holidays coming up. But I wanted to let everyone know about this cool Sailor Moon contest going now!! If your on Face Book and love to draw Sailor Moon with a holiday theme then join this contest!! www.facebook.com/events/156997… I can't wait to see all your amazing drawing!!
Sailor Moon Holiday Fanart Contest Rules
1. Must be your original art. No copies, traces or replications of other fan art or original SM artwork of any kind will be accepted.
2. You must “like” our page to participate in the contest.
3. Can be any form of artwork (drawing, painting, sculpture, cookies, AMV, cosplay skit). If it is not a 2D piece of artwork (I.E. Sculpture), a video must be provided so that admins can view all aspects of the artwork.
4. It must be holiday themed. Example, there must be something that speaks Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hannukah, etc etc.
5. Your artwork must be obviously contain elements of Sailor Moon. For example, you could do a painting of Usagi, Mamoru and Chibi-Usa decorating their room. Sculpt Mako-Chan in a santa type outfit holding a tray of baking goods… Do a photo of a villan as the Grinch or something…
6. Your artwork must include a detailed description of the item. What it is. What holiday theme you chose to go with.
7. Video submissions for this contest may be no longer than 5 minutes. Any longer length will have to be cleared by Mako Chan.
8. Only one entry per artist
9. Admins will judge the contest.
10. Page fans can help admins judge by voting on the fan art that they like the best.
11. Entries must be posted to the event wall. Entries posted to the page's wall or sent to the page via PM will not be accepted. The only thing you need to do to enter the contest is post your entry to the wall.
12. Entries will be accepted from 1-31 December. They will not be accepted after 31 December at 11:59 PM Mountain Standard Time
14. Rules are subject to be modified throughout the contest. Any major changes that are made will be announced. If they are changed after your entry is turned in and they may affect your entry, your entry will still be accepted as valid.
13. Only canon characters are allowed to be used in fan art. No OC's, please.
14. If you are submitting a piece of writing as your fan art, it may be no longer than 2500 words long
Judging will be based on Originality/Creativity
Skill Level used to create fanart
Adherence to rules (any rules broken will result in disqualification of the entry).
As of now, only one prize is getting handed out. It will be a copy of the newly dubbed Sailor Moon on DVD. We may add another prize or two later on this month, depending on contestant feedback and Mako Chan's pocket book.
Contest winners outside of the US will be responsible for shipping charges.
Winners will be announced within a week after the contest ends.